Seeking Electrical Controls Engineer
Electrical Controls Engineer
New Era Converting Machinery is a world leader in processing equipment for the web converting industry. Located in a 48,000 square foot facility in Norther New Jersey, New Era designs and manufactures a wide variety of web converting equipment.
New Era is currently seeking a Controls Engineer with extensive experience in the web converting industry.
About the Job
- Programming PLCs, HMIs and Drives
- In-house start-up of drive and control systems and New Era manufactured converting machinery
- Field service/start-ups (USA and overseas) on the control systems and machinery
- Travel is approximately 25-35% per year
- Programming of Allen-Bradley PLCs and Drives
- Unwind and winder machinery (understanding of functionality)
- Thorough understanding of web tension control
- Servo drive experience is a plus
- HMI (touch screen) programming a plus
Benefits package, including 401k and health care.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
If you’d like to apply, please send a current resume to:
Drive and Control Systems
New Era Converting Machinery, Inc.
Phone: (973) 413-4626
Fax: (973) 345-4183